Return to Teacups and Twigs

Saturday, August 4, 2007

TEACUP WREATH FOR MY FRIEND VICKI


This wreath was specially created for my friend Vicki of Wyoming. She loves the victorian style and has a lot of it in her home. She wanted me to add a special silver sugar & creamer to her wreath which gave it a unique look. Her colors are very victorian which give her wreath lots of depth. I added an old shoe pin to the middle of her bow which gives her wreath bling. Vicki is very supportive of me and my business and I appreciate her so much. She to loves the Lord and has a porcelin scroll added that has one of her favorite scriptures.


4 comments:

Sweet Remembrance said...

Karen...the wreath is so. so pretty! Lucky Vicki...

Ruth Welter said...

Karen, this wreath is just lovely. I'm so happy with the one you made for me. In fact, I need to contact you soon about having a fall wreath made for my back door.

Anonymous said...

I have just found your page and love it! You have so much talent! Keep the awsome work coming.
Brenda

Alice Regan said...

Love your post, just found your blog and your wreath's are to die for. Especially love the tea cup wreath. You say it's for a friend in MN...we are leaving for Minn. the first of September. I'm soooo excited - I love MN! Thanks for sharing your creations, will visit again.