Return to Teacups and Twigs

Friday, August 3, 2007

CUSTOM TEACUP WREATH FOR JILL


I just finished this wreath for Jill of Minnesota. She sent me 3 sets of her own teacups and saucers but I was only able to use one set. These are all of her favorite colors which mostly consist of pastels. This wreath looks so light and airy to me because of her choice in colors. She is also a collector of teacups and saucers and wanted this to be an interesting addition to her home. I used an old brooch in the bow and some very old spoons. Some of the teacups are vintage and some are new. This was a fun piece to make for her.

2 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Karen I love your teacup floral wreaths, this is one of my favourits for sure! How lovely that you were able to incorporate some of the lady's china!

JANET said...

I never thought about using teacups in a wreath! So artsy!