Return to Teacups and Twigs

Thursday, May 22, 2008


My apple trees are finally blooming. Living in Wyoming where the winters are long and cold, I love how everyone celebrates spring and summer. Something we used to take for granted in Southern California. I am ready to plant my flowers in the cottage garden and welcome people into my store.

One of the things I love to do is use old china plates as a border in the garden. You can use them in a half circle in the center of an area just to highlight some of your favorite flowers. It looks sooooo shabby cottage!


Stephanie said...

What absolutely heavenly pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

Please stop by my Friday Flea Market if you get a chance!

Angelic Accents

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Hi! Your blog is beautiful as is your shop! I just purchased a teacup birdfeeder from you in pink. I have been wanting one for so long and yours was the prettiest I have seen!

Spring is my favorite time of year. It comes late here in Michigan too and isnt very long at all. I cherish it while I can, that is for sure!

I would love for you to stop my blog if you ever get the chance.

Have a blessed weekend!

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

I forgot to mention, I LOVE your idea for a china plate border! I am going to have to try this for sure! Thank you so much for sharing!