Return to Teacups and Twigs

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ANOTHER FABULOUS CREATION BY T&T


We had so much fun creating this piece for our store. This is a Hall Tree made from an old door that we painted and distressed to look shabby chic. We collect old legs from different salvage pieces we find and that is what we used here. Inbedded in the top shelf is a silver tray so keys and change can be put. We used 4 new silver hooks for coats and hats. We also used an antique header at the top and added a cottage furniture decal made of wood for the cottage look. I love this piece and it welcomes my customers in my store.

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful pic you've posted. Oh how I'd love to come shop there!! Very inviting looking! Love that pitcher & bowl, too!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Lynn said...

Beautiful ! Looks like a painting, I would love to visit your shop, it looks so cozy, but I might want to buy everything :)