Return to Teacups and Twigs

Saturday, March 3, 2007

MY BEAUTIFUL BLOG!

Well, do you see my new blog? I didn't do it. A very dear woman did this for me. She belongs to Make Mine Pink, as do I, and knew that I was having trouble trying to figure this out. She decided to give me a hand and just do it! Well, this is the prettiest blog I could have ever imagined. She used a picture of a section in my store and the perfect text on how I got started in business. Awesome person. Visit her web site (C'est Chouette).
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would blog. This is a lot of fun. I will be sharing my life and the lessons I learn and my walk with God. I want to encourage women to take risks to follow their dreams under God's umbrella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so very very welcome>